KahYee

Monday, May 12, 2008

What i did on mother's day

Mother's Day is very important.It's the day where children tell thier mother who much they love them.As for me,I made a braclet.It is made out of string and paper.I also made a card.On the card,I wrote"Mummy,I love you!".She brought up with a happy smile.I was very happy.My mother brought roasted duck for me and my father.My mother brought me a pen.I was so happy that i hug thigtly.I went to my aunt house.I went to visit my cousin.she was so noisy .She was crying very noisy.Then i went to the shopping centre.My father brought her a necklace.she was very happy.My father was very happy.My hole family was very happy.When we reach home, i help my mother do some house work. My mother was very proud of me.My father made chicken soup. It was very yummy.I drank alot of the chicken soup.I love my mother!Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home